Xu Tangkun's father and son cultivated through natural organic farming methods, and he collected all of the world's unique 【No. 40 Xiangcha Lane】 organic tea No. 8 Assam black tea by hand from the second leaf and sticking to the traditional whole fermentation process.
The tea leaves are full, the leaves are large and plump, the tea soup is bright red and glossy, the scent is fragrant when brewing, the mellow tea is solid, and the moment is sweet. The pure and uniform quality is superb.
Located in the middle of the three mountainous mountains in the central mountain river of Zhongshan, Shuishe Dashan and Baiye Mountain, between 600 and 700 meters above sea level.
It is surrounded by lush greenery and surrounded by lush butterflies surrounded by Manggu Valley. This is the first place to be planted in Yuchi Township, Nantou. Black tea's natural organic tea area.
"Break a cup of freshly scented tea scent, as if it smelled for nearly half a century; soaking a pot of tea that is not afraid of Xin's resignation, it feels like drinking a life-long legacy. This is due to the old tea farmer's organic black tea." Unbound with the land of hometown.
**There are Gantian green tea capsules**
● Combine timing tea making cup with best tea flavor
● Extend the activity of tea leaves
● Quantitative tea contains mellow taste
● Individual packaging, nitrogen filling, long-term freshness, easy to carry
● Food-grade paper and corn fiber (PLA) non-woven material can be naturally decomposed
**There is a cup of tea in the tea cup**
● Timing cup cover accurately grasp the tea time
● 316 medical grade stainless steel cup body
● Matching the amount of perfect tea in an environmentally friendly tea capsule
Brand: No. 40, Xiangcha Lane
Tea: Taiwan Tea 8
Ingredients: Organic Black Tea
Weight: Teabag 3g x 14 in (two packs)
Shelf life: 2 years
Taste period: as shown in the package
Storage: Please place in a cool dry place
Origin: Taiwan Nantou
Origin / manufacturing methods