Digital Marketing Specialist - Thailand
Pinkoi is Asia’s leading online marketplace for buying and selling original design. We are committed to selling products that reflect good taste. Pinkoi is more than an e-commerce platform: it is a community for talented homegrown and international designers. Our mission is to empower designers, champion great designs, and enrich people's lives. We want to bring Asia's best designs to the world!
We are now looking to expand into the Thai market, and need an experienced online marketing guru to join our marketing team.
We're looking for someone talented who is passionate about sharing great stories, producing engaging content, and building online brand awareness. You should be capable of initiating creative online campaigns. You'll help us plan, research, and create content, and manage Pinkoi's Thai social media profiles (e.g., Facebook and IG).
Your performance and learning will be measured by user acquisition and engagement. You will work closely with, and report to, our Thailand Team Leader to bootstrap the Thailand market.
- Manage social media platforms in order to reach more people who love design.
- Create, develop, and execute online marketing campaigns for the Thai market.
- Track and analyze web traffic regularly.
- Support other offline events, such as workshop, seminar and offline market...etc.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Native level Thai and working proficiency in English.
- Excellent in social media marketing and passionate for all kinds of social media platforms, including Facebook and IG.
- Know and like Pinkoi. You also love design and enjoy shopping at craft markets and design boutique shops.
- Able to engage with people online and always know what people are discussing about online.
- Know about analytics. Experienced in Google Analytics.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Able to manage projects.
- Able to realize your creative ideas as online campaigns.
- Based in Bangkok, Thailand, but required to travel to Taiwan regularly.
- Passionate about online shopping (computer or mobile).
- Experienced in hosting offline events and PR.
Please email a covering letter and resume (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line “Applying for Digital Marketing Specialist - Thailand”. In addition, please find 3 items on Pinkoi that you think you can introduce in a creative way, and write 3 Facebook posts for them. You should write the posts in Thai, with the aim of bringing traffic from Facebook to the Pinkoi website. You don’t need to post them on your Facebook account, but only send us the copy.
We will only notify those invited for an interview. Thank you for your interest.