Mermaid Series Handmade 925 sterling silver necklace | pendant | accessories

US$ 81.40
  • After payment, it will take approximately 3 business days to prepare and ship this item (excluding holidays).
  • This product is available for using the International Forwarding Service. Have all your taiwanese orders sent to Pinkoi's International Forwarding Center in Taiwan, and we'll bundle your orders into one package and ship it to you.Full details
Promotions
  • 3 days only, new members get 5% off their first purchase.
  • 10/9 - 10/22 Limited Time Anniversary Discount: Get up to US$ 20.00 off!

Multiple discounts displayed. Actual discount will be based on the discounted amount displayed in the shopping cart.

Product Details

Material
Other Metals
How it's made
Handmade
Origin
Taiwan
Unique features
Pinkoi Exclusives
Stock
Down to the last 1
Popularity
  • 4,748 views
  • 13 sold
  • 118 have saved this item
Listing summary
以人魚童話故事創作,獨特的設計風格,把銀的質感完整呈現 !

Shop Profile

Response rate:
93%
Response time:
Within 1 day
Avg. time to ship:
1-3 days
Mermaid Series Handmade 925 sterling silver necklace | pendant | accessories

Product Description

**【Mermaid Series ▪ 925 sterling silver necklace | pendant | accessories】** "70% of Earth's surface is water. However, where did the people living on the rest of 30% of land came from?"-Wallace and a Mermaid Mermaid, the most beautiful creature of men's imagination. Maybe we were once all mermaids living in the sea, let us recall that memory. Put on the gift from the mermaids, giving you hope and courage. Pursue your love and it shall come true, for this is the most realistic romance. https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1703/24187778523_1d8b50e53f_c.jpg https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1622/24519108930_5e68e1a621_c.jpg Every piece is purely handmade by gaze design! https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1565/24814632535_b780f1deb6_c.jpg 【 ▪ Materials】 925 Sterling silver (dulled surface), Swarovski Crystal 【 ▪ Size and Scale 】 16 inchs silver chain (40-42cm in length, basically sits on collarbone, depending on the figure of the wearer in practical terms) pendant sizing 2 x 1.2cm vice silver chain + crystal 2cm 【 ▪ Package 】 https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1526/24496727230_82cd24f1a7_b.jpg Including jewellery box, gift bag, ribbons, brand lables, airtight bag, maintenance guide, brand card, silver polising cloth, name card 【 ▪ About Gaze Design 】 https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1709/24787720006_67ca7291fb_b.jpg Gaze 「Bring all the beautiful things into your view.」 After all the filing and polishing elegant silverware were born. All my effort on the jewellers bench are for the finest artwork. A girl who didn't dare to use a firework had seen the pure beauty of silver in flames. Silver jewelry filed and shaped all by hand. 【 ▪ Customer Notice 】 Every gaze accessories are 100% handmade, there might be some subtle disparity compared to the pictures. The picture is indicative only, the actual item may differ. Please contact us if in doubt, place your order after fully confirmation, thank you very much. 【 ▪ Useage and Maintenance 】 Tarnishing may happen under natural circumstances, simply polish your article with a silver polising cloth. Prevent exposure to air, store in airtight bags if not wearing. Avoid contact with substances which contain sulfur. Avoid wearing to a hotspring. Pure silver is soft, remove when doing chores to prevent scratches. Please contact us if you have any questions. Manufactured/Produced by Gaze Handmade Jewelry, Taiwan.

Shipping Fees and More

Payment
Add credit card, Enter credit card, PayPal, Alipay