**Popular oolong tea with natural and fresh flavor fragrance**
TTES no. 13, so called Jade oolong, is a success bred by TRES (Tea Research and Extension Station) for 30 years. Due to its experimental code is 2029, many Taiwanese call it 29. It is one of the widest planted tea cultivars in Taiwan.
Jade oolong tea is crafted by light oxidation and low baking. Bright golden blew full with flower fragrance of Hedychium Coronarium Koenig, sweet taste, and amazing aftertaste. It is famous and popular in tea market due to its good price and taste.
**The biggest tea garden in Taiwan with century-old history**
Our Dong-ding tea is grown in the biggest tea region in Taiwan named Mingijan Village, Nantou. Thanks for the climate, landform, and very skilled tea artisan, offering a combination of morning sunshine, afternoon mist, humidity, rich red soil. This brought about one of the finest oolong teas in the world that is still highly valued today.
**Intricate and time-consuming tea processes**
Tea harvest (mechanical or manual harvest)→ Withering→ Setting Oxidation → Tossing (浪菁)→ repeated eight times or more (drying→ rolling→ unblocking)→ De-stemming→ Drying→ Packaging.
**How to Brew**
Small teapot of 200 ml
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 150ml of boiling water;
(2) First brew for 90 secs. Second brew for 60 to 90 secs; extend 10 to 20 sec after each brew. (Can be re-brewed for 6 to 8 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350ml to 500ml of boiling water.
(2) First brew for 3 minutes. Extend 1 to 2 minutes after each brew. (Can be re-brewed 3-4 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350 to 500 ml of cold water.
(2) Storage into refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours or until the liquid becomes golden yellow.
Product: Jade Oolong Tea Set
Ingredient: oolong tea (hand-pick)
Origin: Nantou, Taiwan
Net Weight: 600g (150gx4boxes)
Package: Vacuum packaging bag with paper box
Packing size: 13×8×6cm/boxes (4 boxes), 10g sample tea for each set.
Valid period: 2 years
Note: Please tighten the bag to avoid air exposure, or it'll increase the chances that tea absorbs moisture and odors. Store in a dark cabinet or completely opaque container, and avoid storing tea in humid areas. Sealed in a refrigerator can extend the time of preservation. (Can be stock over 2 years if be kept in a good status.)
* Color may be slightly different as displayed on different devices and screens.
(1) Taiwan order: this will take about 2-5 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "Home delivery".
(2) International order: this will take about 3-14 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "EMS".
*Pinkoi return method: https://pinkoi.com/policy#~g
*Pinkoi refund method: https://pinkoi.com/my/refund