ShopResponse time: Within 1 dayResponse rate: 96%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginTaiwanQuantityDown to the last 8
Volume75g x 1AllergensNoneStorage methodRoom temperatureBest before730 day(s) after the manufacturing date
- Listing summaryThe well-known top-level tea in Taiwan, hand-picked with one-tip two-leaf or three-leaf.
Grown at the highest elevations in Taiwan, Dayulin tea is exceptionally aromatic and sweet. Harvested at the sea level of over 2,300 meters. Due to the low temperature and being surrounded by cloud all year round, the tea leaves grow slowly and acquire an enhanced flavor; contain pectin from the rich and organic soil.
The leaf is a deep forest green, and picked by hand with one tip and two or three-leaf in spring and winter. The variety here called " Chinxin oolong (青心烏龍) " is fermented and roasted slightly, then kneaded and rolled into shape of pellets.
Dayulin is widely known as the top-level tea in Taiwan.While brewing you'll be treated with the smell of hothouse orchids. The golden yellow liquid is very mellow, smooth, floral, and syrupy with honeyed flavors. The flowery and natural fruity aftertaste lingers for a long time in the mouth, and we’ve found that each batch of leaves holds flavor up to the 7th or even the 8th steep.
**How to Brew**
Small teapot of 200 ml
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 150ml of boiling water;
(2) First brew for 90 secs. Second brew for 60 to 90 secs; extend 10 to 20 sec after each brew. (Can be re-brewed for 8 to 10 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350ml to 500ml of boiling water.
(2) First brew for 3 minutes. Extend 1 to 2 minutes after each brew. (Can be re-brewed 3-4 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350 to 500 ml of cold water.
(2) Storage into refrigerator for 8 to 10 hours or until the liquid becomes golden yellow.
Product: Dayulin Oolong Tea
Ingredient: oolong tea (hand-pick)
Origin: Taiwan, Taichung
Net Weight: 75g
Package: Vacuum bag with tinplate can
Packing size: 6.5x15.5cm
Valid period: 2 years
Note: Please tighten the bag to avoid air exposure, or it'll increase the chances that tea absorbs moisture and odors. Store in a dark cabinet or completely opaque container, and avoid storing tea in humid areas. Sealed in a refrigerator can extend the time of preservation. (Can be stock over 2 years if be kept in a good status.)
* Color may be slightly different as displayed on different devices and screens.
(1) Taiwan order: this will take about 2-5 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "Home delivery".
(2) International order: this will take about 3-14 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "EMS".
Options Shipping fee To Pinkoi Forwarding Center US$ 2.41 Each additional item US$ 0.00 Fixed shipping US$ 0.00 for orders over US$ 17.12 Free shipping for orders over US$ 17.12
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Taiwan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Hong Kong US$ 3.43 US$ 0.00 Macau US$ 3.43 US$ 0.00 Other countries/regions US$ 3.43 US$ 0.00
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges