**Enjoy a respite from the midsummer heat with a refreshing Cold Brew tea. **
**Taiwanese Summer fruit oolong tea! Fresh and charming Litchi (Lychee) flavor tea! **
Four Season of Spring oolong is baked with natural litchi fruit flavor. It brings a stylish tea time to you. Enjoy high quality tea not only hot drink but also cool brew! Our flavored tea is prefect with cold brewing, highlighting its refreshing natural sweetness, distinctive aroma and smooth mouthfeel.
**The soft sweetness of the regal litchi fruit with its aromatic and succulent nature, is delicious in its marriage with a masterfully crafted oolong. **
Litchi (Lychee) is a small round tropical fruit native to Asia, and distinction of southern Taiwan. The outside is pink-red, roughly textured and inedible, covering sweet translucent white flesh.
For this blend, we use a traditional oolong with mid-roasted as the base to create a light to medium-bodied, smooth cup; all the while making sure the sweet fruity notes of the litchi can shine through!
Smell the strong fragrance of the fruit together with a tint of tea aroma. Can be served with sugar or cream, then have a sip of tea, you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the taste and scent of both the oolong and litchi that blended harmoniously on taste buds. Also, it’s perfect for hot and iced, so try the fresh tea in cooler out to have a laid-back summer!
**Intricate and time-consuming tea processes**
Tea harvest (mechanical or manual harvest)→ Withering→ Setting Oxidation → Tossing (浪菁)→ repeated eight times or more (drying→ rolling→ unblocking)→ De-stemming→ Drying→ Packaging.
Small teapot of 200 ml
(3) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 150ml of boiling water;
(4) First brew for 90 secs. Second brew for 60 to 90 secs; extend 10 to 20 sec after each brew. (Can be re-brewed for 6 to 8 times)
(3) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350ml to 500ml of boiling water.
(4) First brew for 3 minutes. Extend 1 to 2 minutes after each brew. (Can be re-brewed 3-4 times)
(3) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350 to 500 ml of cold water.
(4) Storage into refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours or until the liquid becomes golden yellow.
Product: Litchi Oolong Tea
Ingredient: Oolong tea, natural lychee flavor
Origin: Nantou, Taiwan
Net Weight: 75g
Package: Vacuum packaging bag with tinplated can
Packing size: 15×6.5×6.5cm
Valid period: 2 years
Note: Please tighten the bag to avoid air exposure, or it'll increase the chances that tea absorbs moisture and odors. Store in a dark cabinet or completely opaque container, and avoid storing tea in humid areas. Sealed in a refrigerator can extend the time of preservation. (Can be stock over 2 years if be kept in a good status.)
* Color may be slightly different as displayed on different devices and screens.
(1) Taiwan order: this will take about 2-5 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "Home delivery".
(2) International order: this will take about 3-14 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "EMS".
*Pinkoi return method: https://pinkoi.com/policy#~g
*Pinkoi refund method: https://pinkoi.com/my/refund