Taiwan has some of the most exotic traditional drinks brimming with great health benefits. Not only are they good for health but are great thirst quenchers. They are unique in taste and are a concoction of various teas, herbs, fruits, flowers, seed, and grains.
6 of the most common traditional non-alcoholic drinks in Taiwan.
We sincerely recommend to Japanese friends.
Surprising Bag including:
1. Chrysanthemum Flower Light Oolong Tea x 1 (4g x 6 bags)
2. Lemongrass Ginger Barley Tea x 1 (8g x 6 bags)
3. Chrysanthemum Wolfberry Tea x 1 (3g x 6 packs)
4. Wheat Black Bean Tea x 1 (7g x 8 packs)
5. Roselle Rose Herbs Tea x 1 (20g x 1 pack)
6. Lemon Mint Water x 1 (30g x 1 pack)
Available for Vegetarians and Vegan
/ Quality Assurance:
Store it in a dry, dark place with a moderate temperature.