MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginMalaysiaUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryHand-stitched handbook, Persian cat.
Like to write like graffiti like to read, so there (Benban).
Like life like to feel like chewing, so hand-stitched (hand-made sewing).
Carpenter delicate, staff's intentions, are projected in the details of the work;
Presented in the appearance of the work. Stitch, paper and cloth are used time to indulge into love.
- 280 pages
- A6 Size (11cm X 15cm)
- 120gsm acid-free white paper / 1200gsm kraft paper / 80gsm color paper / all kinds of recycled print
- High-quality white paper, moldy and non-yellowing for 10 years, suitable for all kinds of water-based pens, comic pens, calligraphic pens and light watercolor.
- Cloth cover with a book belt.
- Hand-stitched, each one can flip 360 degrees, easy to use.
- Stitching design and fabric cutting random, village hand-sewing and tailoring, each one is different!
The advent of science and technology, good use of tablet or smart phone is an inevitable trend.
But that does not mean that handwriting and paper books should be eliminated or replaced.
The most precious is that you also read you still write.
You deserve a hand-stitched handbook!
Manufacturing location (s) / process (es)
Malaysia / Singapore
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Malaysia Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Malaysia US$2.50 US$0.00
This shop has no shipping options for United States. Please ask the designer as s/he may still ship to you.
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges