MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginTaiwanQuantityDown to the last 10
Volume30g x 1AllergensNoneStorage methodRoom temperatureBest before730 day(s) after the manufacturing date
- Listing summaryDeluxe Taiwan flowery pekoe green tea with one-tip two-leaf.
**Top Taiwan natural and healthy green tea from natural farming tea garden **
One of the world-renowned green tea in Taiwan, planted in a pesticide-free natural tea garden in Sanxia, New Taipei City. Pilou-Chung is famous for its beautiful appearance, bright color, fragrance and mellow taste. Without oxidation, it imparts fresh and natural fragrance, recalls sweet pea and reminds youth. As a result of basic principle of the garden, the data from SGS 398 pesticides test shows nil residues.
**Fresh and elegant smell, precious and tender one-tip two-leaf picked by hands**
Harvested twice a year, Pilou-Chung is picked by hands with one-tip two-leaf and made from a variety called Chinxing Kantzu(青心柑仔), the cultivar is only grown in Sanxia.
Noted of grassy aroma, the light green liquid tastes extremely delicate and fresh with lingering floral fragrance. Contents lots of health benefits, especially Catechin.
** Legend of this famous green tea**
Its original name is Xia Sha Ren Xiang (which means "scary fragrance"). Legend tells of its discovery by a tea picker who ran out of space in her basket and put the tea between her breasts instead. The tea, warmed by her body heat, emitted a strong aroma that surprised the girl.
According to the Qing Dynasty chronicle, the Kangxi Emperor tasted the tea while he visited the region. At that time, because of its rich aroma, local people called it "Scary Fragrance". The Emperor decided to give it a more elegant name – "Green Snail Spring", and pronounced Pilou-Chung in Chinese.
We suggest glass pot or cup, so that you can see the colour of the infusion and the leaves dance in water, and what’s more important is the fact that glass disperses quickly actually lends itself to brewing green teas.
**How to Brew**
Small teapot of 200 ml
(1) 7 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 150ml of 85°C (185°F) water;
(2) First brew for 60 secs. Extend 10 to 20 secs after each brew. (Can be re-brewed for 5 to 6 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350ml to 500ml of 85°C (185°F) water.
(2) First brew for 3 minutes. Extend 1 to 2 minutes after each brew. (Can be re-brewed 3-4 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350 to 500 ml of cold water.
(2) Storage into refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours or until the liquid becomes golden yellow.
Product: Pilou-Chung Green Tea
Ingredient: green tea (hand-pick)
Origin: Sanxia, New Taipei City, Taiwan
Net Weight: 30g
Package: Vacuum packaging bag with tinplated can
Packing size: 15×6.5×6.5cm
Valid period: 2 years
Note: Please tighten the bag to avoid air exposure, or it'll increase the chances that tea absorbs moisture and odors. Store in a dark cabinet or completely opaque container, and avoid storing tea in humid areas. Sealed in a refrigerator can extend the time of preservation. (Can be stock over 2 years if be kept in a good status.)
* Color may be slightly different as displayed on different devices and screens.
(1) Taiwan order: this will take about 2-5 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "Home delivery".
(2) International order: this will take about 3-14 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "EMS".
*Pinkoi return method: https://pinkoi.com/policy#~g
*Pinkoi refund method: https://pinkoi.com/my/refund
Options Shipping fee To Pinkoi Forwarding Center US$2.49 Each additional item US$0.00 Fixed shipping US$0.00 for orders over US$35.50 Free shipping for orders over US$35.50
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Taiwan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Hong Kong US$3.55 US$1.78 Macau US$3.55 US$1.78 Other countries/regions US$5.33 US$1.78
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges