**Top of Taiwan natural and healthy tea! Pilou-Chung Green Tea**
Pilou-Chung tea is one of green teas and planted in Taiwan Sanxia natural tea garden. Our tea garden in Sanxia has no pollution with organic management, and has nil pesticide residues for SGS 398 pesticides test, which is the tea cultivar only grow in Sanxia tea gardens of Taiwan.
**Hand picked with one bud with 2 tender leaves from organic tea garden**
Pilou-Chung tea is hand picked one bud with 2 tender leaves and made from Chin-Shin Gan Zai tea cultivar, this cultivar has good present with catechin contents and antioxidant activities when produce by non-fermented.
**Fresh and elegant smell, precious tender green tea**
Pilou-Chung tea are harvested twice a year, one is from March to May and the other one is from Oct to Dec. Pilou-Chung tea is translated from the tea’s Chinese pronunciation, it’s one of China's top ten tea. Pilou-Chung tea is green in color and spiral in shape with fresh smell on tea leaves. There are many white tip (bud) on Pilou-Chung, so we will know how delicate it is. Pilou-Chung has not only tender tea leaves, but also fresh smell and taste. There are thousands of buds with tender tea leaves to make only 600 grams Pilou-Chung tea. How precious Pilou-Chung tea is. Pilou-Chung tea has very fresh and elegant smell, bright tea color, green jade leaves, it’s the top of Taiwan green tea.
Product: Pilou-Chung Green Tea
Ingredient: green tea (hand picked)
Origin: Taiwan, New Taipei City, Sanxia
Net Weight: 30g
Package: Vacuum with tinplate
Packing size: 15x6x6cm
Valid period: 2 years
Note: Please open the door as soon as possible after opening, please tighten the bag to avoid deterioration of tea, please put in a cool dry place, or sealed in the refrigerator can be extended after the preservation of fresh time.
(This tea can be drink over 2 years if keep a good status.)
How to make a good tea:
(1) Hot brew: put about 5g tea into a teapot, pour hot water into teapot (about 75-80 degrees Celsius temperature). First to third brew 90 sec and pour tea out.
After fourth brew add 20 - 30 sec for next time, this can brew over 8 times.
(2) Cool brew: put about 5g tea into 500ml cool water and store with low temperature in refrigerated room, pour tea out after 2 – 4 hours or when tea release or become yellow color.
* Please allow for some variation in color as displayed on different devices and screens. Actual colors may vary.
(1) Taiwan order: this will ship to you about 2-5 working days, if you need arrival quickly, please choose "Home delivery" .
(2) International order: this will ship to you about 3-14 working days , if you need arrival quickly, please choose "EMS" .
*Pinkoi return method: https://pinkoi.com/policy#~g
*Pinkoi refund method: https://pinkoi.com/my/refund
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Options Shipping fee To Pinkoi Forwarding Center US$2.42 Each additional item US$0.00 Fixed shipping US$2.42 for orders over US$69.00 Free shipping for orders over US$30.64
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Taiwan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Hong Kong US$3.45 US$1.73 Macau US$3.45 US$1.73 Other countries/regions US$5.18 US$1.73
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- Sales policy
- StockDown to the last 9