**Popular oolong tea from 1700 meters height mountains! **
This competition-grade Oolong tea is grown at a high elevation of over 1,700 meters in the tea region called Long Feng Xia (龍鳳峽, meaning the Canyon of Dragons and Phoenix) in Nantou High Mountain. Hand-picked and grown in organic soil in cold weather, Sun Link Sea Oolong is crafted by first-prized tea master, mid-low-oxidized and light-roasted . When brewed, reddish amber is visible along the edges of the wet leaf. The tea taste is mellow in the mouth, lingers down to the throat with scent springing up to the nose. Take a sip and you’ll agree.
**How to Brew**
Small teapot of 200 ml
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 150ml of boiling water;
(2) First brew for 90 secs. Second brew for 60 to 90 secs; extend 10 to 20 sec after each brew. (Can be re-brewed for 6 to 8 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350ml to 500ml of boiling water.
(2) First brew for 3 minutes. Extend 1 to 2 minutes after each brew. (Can be re-brewed 3-4 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350 to 500 ml of cold water.
(2) Storage into refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours or until the liquid becomes golden yellow.
Product: Sunlinksea Oolong Tea
Ingredient: Oolong Tea (hand pick)
Origin: Taiwan, Nantou
Net Weight: 75g
Package: Vacuum with tinplate
Packing size: 15x6.5x6.5cm
Valid period: 2 years
Note: Please tighten the bag to avoid air exposure, or it'll increase the chances that tea absorbs moisture and odors. Store in a dark cabinet or completely opaque container, and avoid storing tea in humid areas. Sealed in a refrigerator can extend the time of preservation. (Can be stock over 2 years if be kept in a good status.)
* Color may be slightly different as displayed on different devices and screens.
(1) Taiwan order: this will take about 2-5 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "Home delivery".
(2) International order: this will take about 3-14 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "EMS".
*Pinkoi return method: https://pinkoi.com/policy#~g
*Pinkoi refund method: https://pinkoi.com/my/refund