**Strongly recommend high quality Osmanthus Oolong tea to both tea gourmands and newcomers. **
Our Osmanthus Oolong is masterfully roasted over several times until rich honeyed flavors and floral fragrances developed and blended with Osmanthus flowers. This tea maintains a sweet and pointed floral flavor across a very wide range of water temperatures. The base tea recalls verdant and the texture is notably thick and sumptuous, with a clean sugarcane sweetness that coats the tongue evenly and has a long-lasting aftertaste. It’s a good choice after a greasy meal, let your mouth be refresh with flowery fragrance.
**Autumn Spirit! Osmanthus fragrance from hometown in August **
Osmanthus, variously known as sweet olive, tea olive, and fragrant olive, is a species native to Asia from the Himalayas through southern China, Taiwan, southern Japan, and the southeast Asia as far south as Thailand. Osmanthus is not only sweet and flavorful but has abundant health benefit, includes helping reduce menstrual pain, preventing bad breath, enhancing eyesight, skin tone and color, ect.
**How to Brew**
Small teapot of 200 ml
(3) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 150ml of boiling water;
(4) First brew for 90 secs. Second brew for 60 to 90 secs; extend 10 to 20 sec after each brew. (Can be re-brewed for 6 to 8 times)
(3) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350ml to 500ml of boiling water.
(4) First brew for 3 minutes. Extend 1 to 2 minutes after each brew. (Can be re-brewed 3-4 times)
(3) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350 to 500 ml of cold water.
(4) Storage into refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours or until the liquid becomes golden yellow.
Product: Osmanthus Oolong Tea
Ingredient: Oolong tea, sweet osmanthus (sweet olive)
Origin: Nantou, Taiwan
Net Weight: 75g
Package: Vacuum packaging bag with tinplated can
Packing size: 15×6.5×6.5cm
Valid period: 2 years
Note: Please tighten the bag to avoid air exposure, or it'll increase the chances that tea absorbs moisture and odors. Store in a dark cabinet or completely opaque container, and avoid storing tea in humid areas. Sealed in a refrigerator can extend the time of preservation. (Can be stock over 2 years if be kept in a good status.)
* Color may be slightly different as displayed on different devices and screens.
(1) Taiwan order: this will take about 2-5 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "Home delivery".
(2) International order: this will take about 3-14 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "EMS".
*Pinkoi return method: https://pinkoi.com/policy#~g
*Pinkoi refund method: https://pinkoi.com/my/refund