ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 33%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summarycontemporary organic wooden wall clock in shades of yellow and gold
Medusa is one of the three Gorgons from the Greek mythology. As they once hurt Pallas Athene, the goddess of wisdom she imprecated curses upon these once beautiful girls who turned to be ugly and wore living snakes in the place of their hair since then. This clock depicts Medusa's head with the wriggling snakes.
- Raw material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - therefore plywood was used for it bears the wood grain still strong and thin enough.
- Manufacturing process: the central dial and the spikes of this particular clock are laser cut from a 6mm birch plywood board, after polishing the spikes are hand painted with 3 different shades of yellow and gold and then distributed evenly and clamped manually in the dial. The central disk is also painted metallic gold. Owing to the manual distribution process none of these clocks are identical.
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Standard hands are made of white metal.
diameter: 41cm (16"),
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,55kg (1.2lbs)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges