This beautiful vintage clutch was produced in our Northern Thailand workshop by our in-house designer. These items were made using genuine leather and vintage cotton fabrics that were sourced from the Hmong Hill Tribes.
Every piece is slightly different due to the unique embroidered materials we use, but the leather and sizes are guaranteed to be consistent.
HMONG tribes live in the North of Thailand and have origins from the Thibetean area of China. Their livelihood has changed from Opium farming to handcrafting.
/ Size /
1. This product is handmade, and so slight variations in size are to be expected.
2. YOU WILL NOT GET THE EXACT BAG PICTURED HERE. THE DESIGN OF THE FABRIC WILL VARY SLIGHTLY FROM BAG TO BAG.
/ Materials /
/ Care /
Hand wash and lay flat to dry.
/ Package /
1. Basic Package：Pack with the zipper bag or the OPP bag, or the clean big bag if the product has the big size or you buy many items together.
2. Basic Package for the gift：If you want us to package the product to be a gift, please tell us when you buy it, we would put our brand sticker on the package.
3. Special Gift Package：If you need this product gift wrapped, please go to this page and place an order for the gift wrapping: https://www.pinkoi.com/product/9wiUePk3?category=8
/ Shipping /
Ready to ship in 3 business days.