ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 91%
MaterialQuantityMore than 10
[Ceylon tea Ting Pula Dimbula]
Ceylon is located in high altitude, brown color red, the color clarification, smooth taste less astringent. Unique tea, astringent sense of freshness and the taste of Ceylon tea is the most suitable with jam, milk, honey ... and other seasonings.
※ hot soak
1. Place the teapot warm pot
2. Place the tea bag into the pot, add 500 ~ 600 CC about 95 to 100 degrees C hot water
3. Remove the tea bags soak for 2 minutes to 3 minutes after the half.
PS If your container is relatively small (approximately 300C.C) 1 and a half or so to soak
※ Ting Pula very red milk tea, the proposed method is as follows
1. Place the tea bag into the pot, add 100 ~ 150C.C about 100 degrees C hot water
2. soak 5 to 10 minutes, the bubble tea to dark red (not a single drink)
3. can be first heated milk, according to personal preference milk poured tea.
(Heated milk will be more fragrant, avoid tea temperature is lowered)
Name: Ceylon ‧ Ting Pula
Weight: 2.5g / bag
Quantity: 20 into
"Peace of mind guarantee"
1. tea bags / cotton / tea standard, national testing standards by SGS
2. tea through the station tea biotechnology test "German Rheinland Group Certification Laboratory" 370 pesticide analysis and detection
3. Pure aluminum foil outer bag tea bags, tea provide a better way to preserve, unlike the majority of the market anodized aluminum PET
Options Shipping fee To Pinkoi Forwarding Center US$2.79 Each additional item US$0.00 Free shipping for orders over US$69.60
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Taiwan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Japan US$16.71 US$1.74 South Korea US$9.05 US$1.40 Hong Kong US$9.57 US$1.22
This shop has no shipping options for United States. Please ask the designer as s/he may still ship to you.
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges