Woo Collective tin Used fine lines processing, so that tin is more full of feeling and a sense of everyday life.
Delicate texture printed on a small snack plate, watching the fine lines on your palm circulation, feel Qinliang natural texture, the teatime into a beautiful landscape. Whether rustic or put exquisite cake delicious refreshments, can make sense of taste and visual richest feast.
As early as Roman times, tin has been widely used in the royal family and nobles, and in the ancient Eastern has even been used to purify water. In addition, tin soft texture, color high plasticity, in the process of development is relatively a lot of yuan. Such characteristics tin, brought us security and stability, but at the same time there is a unique level of home life.
With lifestyle changes, Taiwan will use the tin man a lot less. Even the famous blacksmith street is also only left two tin shop, therefore, Woo Collective hope by the power of design to change the fate of traditional industries, make tin become a part of everyone in the family, for the ancient craft to create a second chance.
Tin plate size: Ø8.3 X H1 CM
Tin cleaning and maintenance
1. Clean the use of diluted dish detergent, the texture along with the pulp gently scrub.
2. Periodically clean or use flannel wipe fingerprints and other oily contamination, in order to preserve their luster.
3. Strong tin of soft ductile metal, long-term use and leave traces in the surface of the tin is normal.
4. Do not use a hard object or pinch force brushing pressure to prevent deformation.
5. Do not place in the freezer, and avoid contact with direct fire.
6. Avoid placing tin placed less -5 ℃, or at temperatures above 160 ℃.
7. Avoid contact with acidic substances (vinegar) to avoid discoloration.
This series of products are all handmade each piece carefully built, please use care, if accidentally dropped deformation modeling we provide after-sales repair services. Pure tin products long unused and exposed to oxidation in the air, is a normal phenomenon
Made in Taiwan handmade