Due to the soft nature of pure tin, it cannot be machined.
It must rely on experienced professionals to combine the traditional craftsmanship of Kanazawa.
After the complicated process of putting gold foil on the inner side of the wine glass, the warm and gorgeous pure tin gold foil wedding cup was born.
It is a reflection of the wonderful moments of life, such as wedding banquets and housewarming.
Because of the high thermal conductivity of tin, it is suitable for warm wine; or you can enjoy cold wine with 1-2 cups of wine in the refrigerator.
• Size: H54 x W133 x D73 mm (piece opening) / H35 X φ61 mm (wine glass)
• Weight: 273g (piece) / 95g (wine)
• Capacity: about 150c.c. (piece) / about 40c.c. (wine)
• Material: tin (100%) / gold foil
• Design / Origin: Japan
• Tin heat is excellent, it is recommended to drink cold drinks or normal temperature drinks to avoid burns.
• Do not use in acidic beverages to avoid corrosion.
• Wash with a soft cloth or sponge and a neutral detergent in the kitchen.
• To avoid scratching the surface, do not use a brush or a detergent containing particles.
• When the gloss disappears, wipe the commercially available metal polish or toothpaste, baking soda and other items to restore the luster.
• Tin has a low melting point and should not be placed near fire.
• Do not use in microwave ovens, dishwashers or dishwashers.
• Do not put in the freezer to avoid discoloration or deformation of the tin cup.
[From now on, as long as you purchase a series of products, you can purchase a simple packaging service]
Please go to the link below to purchase