Since pure tin is rather soft and not suitable for mechanical production, every piece of chef's cup is hand-cast by hand and handed over to a piece of gold foil attached to the Kanazawa region. Gorgeous color gold foil to bring out the elegant Japanese wine.
Tin is "non-perishable with water placed in a tin container," or "can remove the smell of wine and make it drink better." Therefore, it has been used as a wine or tea ware since ancient times. Tin ion effect is high, purported to purify the water, make the drink more smoothly. And has a very high heat transfer efficiency, then placed in the refrigerator 1-2 minutes then cool, very suitable for use when the cold glass. The softness of pure tin gives a better grip and invites you to experience the pleasure of healing with a longer lasting texture.
• Slice cup size: H54xW133xD73
• tin cup size: H43xφ62 (mm)
• Wooden box size: H90xW187xD180
Capacity: Flap: about 280cc / tin cup: about 60cc
• Material: tin (100%), gold foil
• Tin heat fast, it is recommended to avoid cold burns scald.
• Do not use with acidic beverages to avoid corrosion.
• After use, please use a soft cloth or a sponge to clean the kitchen with a mild detergent.
• To avoid scratching the surface, do not use bristles or abrasive cleaners containing particles.
• When luster disappears, wipe a commercially available metal brightener or tooth powder, baking soda and other items will be able to restore luster.
• Low melting point, do not place near the source of ignition.
• Do not use in microwave ovens.
• Do not put in the freezer to discolor or deform the tin cup.
• Do not use in dishwashers or dryers.
[From now on, if you purchase a series of products, you can purchase simple packaging service]
Please go to the following link to buy