Especially recommended pure tin foil cup (S) + pure tin and pure tin foil glass wooden gift box combination to the favorite drink friends.
Since pure tin is rather soft and not suitable for mechanical production, every piece of chef's cup is hand-cast by hand and handed over to a piece of gold foil attached to the Kanazawa region. Gorgeous color gold foil to bring out the elegant Japanese wine.
Tin is "non-perishable with water placed in a tin container," or "can remove the smell of wine and make it drink better." Therefore, it has been used as a wine or tea ware since ancient times. Tin ion effect is high, purported to purify the water, make the drink more smoothly. And has a very high heat transfer efficiency, then placed in the refrigerator 1-2 minutes then cool, very suitable for use when the cold glass. The softness of pure tin gives a better grip and invites you to experience the pleasure of healing with a longer lasting texture.
• Slice cup size: H54xW133xD73
• tin cup size: H43xφ62 (mm)
• Wooden box size: H90xW187xD180
Capacity: Flap: about 280cc / tin cup: about 60cc
• Material: tin (100%), gold foil
• Tin heat fast, it is recommended to avoid cold burns scald.
• Do not use with acidic beverages to avoid corrosion.
• After use, please use a soft cloth or a sponge to clean the kitchen with a mild detergent.
• To avoid scratching the surface, do not use bristles or abrasive cleaners containing particles.
• When luster disappears, wipe a commercially available metal brightener or tooth powder, baking soda and other items will be able to restore luster.
• Low melting point, do not place near the source of ignition.
• Do not use in microwave ovens.
• Do not put in the freezer to discolor or deform the tin cup.
• Do not use in dishwashers or dryers.
[From now on, if you purchase a series of products, you can purchase simple packaging service]
Please go to the following link to buy