Styles: Mint - Yellow Ostrich / Basil - Sparrow / Wild Strawberry - Glass Bird / Clover - Blue Robin
Size: about W10.5cm D10.5cm H7cm
Material: Eco recycled paper
Place of Origin: Japan
1. Take out four black padded stickers and stick them to the four corners of the box (to prevent the box from getting wet)
2. Place a piece of transparent plastic on the bottom of the tray (you can cut the other half of the lid until it is ready for next planting)
3. Pour culture soil and water mix (use chopsticks to gently mix soil & water)
4. Loosen the soil, spread the seeds evenly, and cover a thin layer of soil
5. Caring for water on time, and enjoying the fun of planting green gardens!
The environmental protection paper box is useful for waterproofing, but if the container is used for a long time, the water will lose its waterproof effect. When growing indoors, it is advisable to place a pot or cloth under the mattress so as not to wet the items.
● Before germination, place it in a place where air circulates.
● Plant species for the result of the meeting: The cotton buds can be lightly brushed with flower buds during flowering to help the results!
● After the seeds germinate, move the pots to a place where there is sufficient air circulation and sunshine.
● According to the planting method or environment, the speed and results of the growth will be different. In the event of a problem such as poor growth, we cannot accept the return and exchange after planting, and pray for forgiveness.