ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 100%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginTaiwanQuantityDown to the last 2
- Listing summarySome people called the "carbon clamp" Regardless of how it is called, it is a good helper for camping incinera
Clean. Original wood handle tongs
Some people called the "carbon clamp"
Regardless of how it is called, it is a good helper for camping incinerators!
Traditional forging pliers with wood twigs look good and easy to use, will normally retain the pruning of fruit trees and windbreaks, and then process the handles after drying. When the production is done, the shape of the branches and the feel of the handles will be adjusted to make the palms of the hand stable. The reliance on grasping hot firewood will be better at mastering!
The grip of the pliers is made from a variety of logs. Since the wooden handle is made of natural materials by hand, each piece of the tree may have different colors, lines, depths, and dimensions. During the production process, there may be hands that cut scars and tool marks. As traces, there may be some rust in the iron part, but please be assured that this is absolutely unused product!
Please understand after the purchase
Iron Tongs - Taiwanese traditional tongs (unpainted, with forged carbon skin)
Handles - guava, acacia wood, nine alder, longan wood, etc.
Tail rope - Europe and the United States vegetable tanned leather - nature
Size - The length of the front of the tongs is -30cm, and the length of the grips is -18-20cm (approximately)
Uses - Use firewood when camping or camping
1. After the tongs are used, they should be kept in a ventilated place, kept dry, and be dry before they can be stored.
2. Do not stay in humid environment and soak in water for a long time (outside of outdoor activities)
3. The wooden handle can be maintained from time to time on the wood oil, and the iron part can be oiled before it is stored.
4. The leather rope can be maintained from time to time on leather oil, and kept dry and ventilated to prevent mildew
Origin / manufacturing methods
Options Shipping fee To Pinkoi Forwarding Center US$4.20 Each additional item US$0.00
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Taiwan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Australia US$10.85 US$0.70 Macau US$4.55 US$0.35 Singapore US$7.70 US$0.35 Malaysia US$5.95 US$0.35 mainland China US$5.60 US$0.35 Japan US$5.95 US$0.70 Hong Kong US$5.60 US$0.70
This shop has no shipping options for United States. Please ask the designer as s/he may still ship to you.
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges