-Products by MICHUPETCOLLARS
(S): 1.5cm wide; can wear neckline 19-27cm $550 (without tag)
*Cats may be too long. Please confirm the size or contact the designer first*
-[Can be purchased] Genuine leather round business card tag: +$100/piece, printable English name (within 6 characters) + mobile number / local dialect
- Leather tag plus purchase store: https://www.pinkoi.com/product/niCWpSeM?category=6
- Brass tag plus purchase store: https://www.pinkoi.com/product/T3pH6BA4?category=6
-feature of product:
Good at using saturated colors to match your hair color, to escape the design of nylon ropes!
The use of pure cotton fabrics with kneading leather to show different styles of the past, brings comfort, but also show your unique vision and the pursuit of a unique waywardness!
Because of the relationship between the leather and the weight of the cotton fabric, after the collar is properly adjusted to the length of the wearer, whether the dog is chasing after a run or not, it will naturally hang on the chest, seemingly unintentional but every detail we have carefully designed.
- Free of Charge: Please add bells before ordering. Bell 10mm (gold/bronze)/14mm flower bell (designer matching if there is no specified color).
- Material: cotton fabric or canvas/hardware/leather
- Washing instructions: It is recommended that you wash your hands and dry them.
[Please note that leather exposure can cause hardening or cracking, and proper use can extend product life]
-All products are hand-sewn and sewn, pre-order (custom) products need to wait 3 to 5 working days before shipment.
- Manual measurement of length is about 1 to 2 cm.
[Woolen child to wear the recommended length of the actual neck circumference plus two fingers can be placed into the space for the best wear length! ]
- Fabric origin: Taiwan/Japan/Korea/United States and other places.
[Since the fabric is printed, each collar becomes a unique product depending on the cut part. ]
-MADE IN TAIWAN
We support ligation instead of culling, and adoption replaces purchase. Each of the collars sold is allocated 10% to non-profit organizations to help more children in need of help. The donation unit is indefinite and is uniformly announced on Facebook.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Kaohsiung