ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 50%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryhandmade geometry wooden wall clock with natural appearance
The clock Embroidery is composed of 5 wavy rings, forming an old fashioned woven embroidery - this time in wood.
- Raw material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - therefore plywood was used, for it bears the wood grains still strong and thin enough.
Owing to this naturalness small changes in color and pattern may occur compared to the images attached.
- Manufacturing process: the dial of this clock is laser cut from a single 6mm birch plywood board, the finishing (polishing) is made by hand. The surface is oiled with flax.
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Hands are plastic in black.
diameter: 29cm (11 1/2"),
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,35kg (0.8lb)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges