Royal Horticultural Society, RHS, Royal Horticultural Society
Founded in 1804 in London, England, the first name was the Horticultural Society of London.
In 1861, Royal Charter Chartered, renamed as current name
◎ Worldwide horticulture organization, which is committed to promoting the development of gardening and horticulture
◎ Charity organization, known as "the world's largest gardening charity"
◎ Citing its charitable purpose “Encouraging and improving the science, art and practice of horticulture in all branches”
◎RHS GH series fragrance listing
◎ Name: Lily of the Valley
◎Applicable: Wardrobe, interior, shoes, drawer, locker
This lush lily smells like being in the blooming Lily Valley. The refreshing fragrance is relaxing and pleasant.
Middle notes of lilac
After the tune
1, avoid direct sunlight, away from fire or hot spots.
2. Do not place on surfaces that are painted, polished, or composite.
3, Do not place in children or pets can contact.
4, do not eat or apply directly to the skin.
1. Commodity content is mainly in kind, and once the goods are opened, it is difficult to restore the original status of the product. If you need to return, please do not open and keep the original status of the goods.
2. If the goods are not in conformity with the order or the order is not in conformity with the order, the goods will not apply.
3. If it is a commodity, please take a photo record and keep the original packaging, and notify us by phone or e-mail within 7 days after arrival. We will assist you in handling the return and replacement issues as soon as possible.
Shipping and other:
1, freight 60, full thousand free transport.
2. This delivery service is limited to Taiwan's main island, islands and outer islands.
3. The goods and freight that can be transported in foreign countries have been designed as the international freight of the pavilion.
4. If the product is not delivered after the overdue period, if you need to send it back, you must use the option to fill in the shipping fee again.
Origin / manufacturing methods