ShopResponse time: Within 1 dayResponse rate: 100%
Wooden rotary ballpoint pen
Even using the same timber, one by one grain and shape, because the colors are different, photo and do not make 100% same thing. Please note.
• Wood: dyed hardwood types // Wood: Dyed hardwoods
• of wood Origin: India // Origin of wood: India
• Plating: chromium // Plating: Chrome
• refills: Cross-type core replacement (commercially available corresponding) // Cross style refill
To replace the core with a metal part of the around the core, pull half of the above. Turn the black part, put out the core from the black part.
About 13.4 centimeters: Length
Finish: "frictional heat" polish + wax
⋆ velvet bag, also comes with a certificate that says detailed explanation about the work.
Work of Gayathry is a work that one person made all Indian craftsmen in Kyoto. Wood is one point one point grain and shape, because the colors are different, will be in the works there is only one in the world.
50 yen per purchase will be donated to charity.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Japan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Japan FREE S/H Taiwan FREE S/H Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges