ShopResponse time: Within 1 dayResponse rate: 95%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginTaiwanQuantityDown to the last 2
- Listing summaryLaurel weave - bucket bag ● Beam design, the size of the capacity to show just the right practicality ● included detacha
The ancient Greeks knit a "crown of laurels" with twigs that use laurels, symbolizing glory and victory.
The inspiration for laurel weaving is coming from this. With the tough and flexible leather, the patented mortise and tenon joint structure enables the main structure of the bag to be closely and reliably assembled without traditional sewing.
At the same time clever use of knitting law refers to the aesthetic characteristics, the development of unique weaving patterns.
Laurel weave - bucket bag
● Beam design, the size of the capacity to show just the right practicality
● included detachable storage bag, the important small things do not scattered, but also can be used alone as a small bag
● six adjustable strap length (about 96 to 114 cm), suitable for a variety of height
100% imported leather. Copper. Zinc alloy
27 long and 24 thick 24.5 (cm)
Strap length: about 96 ~ 114 (cm), a total of six adjustments
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan
Options Shipping fee To Pinkoi Forwarding Center US$ 2.72 Each additional item US$ 0.34
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Taiwan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item USA US$ 53.04 US$ 20.40 Canada US$ 29.92 US$ 6.80 United Kingdom US$ 29.92 US$ 6.80 Australia US$ 29.92 US$ 6.80 Macau US$ 13.60 US$ 6.80 Singapore US$ 29.58 US$ 6.80 Malaysia US$ 23.80 US$ 6.80 Sweden US$ 40.80 US$ 20.40 Vietnam US$ 29.58 US$ 6.80 mainland China US$ 13.60 US$ 6.80 Japan US$ 39.10 US$ 20.40 Thailand US$ 15.64 US$ 3.40 Germany US$ 29.92 US$ 6.80 Hong Kong US$ 4.59 US$ 3.40
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges