/ Product Description & Story /
This olive wood chopping board is made by cutting the entire section of olive wood. It is integrally formed. The texture of the wood can be clearly seen on the surface of the chopping board.
Hand-polished, thick and simple, combined with the unique joints and frugality of olive wood, each pattern is worth your attention
In foreign countries, olive wood chopping board can be used not only for various purposes of cutting vegetables and cutting meat, but also often used as a special chopping board for cutting bread and cheese.
Of course, because of the beautiful and unique patterns of olive wood, it can also be used as a plate for meat and fruit, directly on the table, beautiful and generous
There is a round hole in the grip of the cutting board, which can be hanged on the hook of the kitchen.
/ Size, size, size, weight /
Length about 30 cm x width 15 cm x thickness 2 cm
** Because the size of each tree is different, each pattern/size is slightly different.
/ Material /
Tunisia olive wood
/ Origin / manufacturing methods /
/ Designers & Brand Profiles /
Naturally Med was founded in 2006 and focuses on kitchen, home and gift product design. The production of materials including Mediterranean-style ceramics and olive wood, more than 10 years of design experience, let Naturally Med introduced olive wood chopping board, cheese and plates, olive woodware, olive wood bowls, olive wood gifts, ceramic salad Products such as fruit bowls are popular with European families.
[Olive Wood Food Features]
1. Olive wood itself is rich in oil, so it is not easy to absorb moisture and mold,
2. Olive wood has high hardness characteristics, because wood is hard and it is not easy to produce scratches
3. The olive wood surface is very smooth, each piece of wood has a different pattern and color, very unique
4. The olive wood has a whitening tendency and can be applied to the surface with olive oil to prevent cracks and make the wood grain more beautiful.
5. Olive wood is easy to clean and maintain, just use water, sponge, neutral detergent and air dry
6. If olive wood has a tendency to whiten, apply a small amount of olive oil on the surface after washing and drying to prevent cracks, prolong the use time, and do not soak or over-clean for a long time.