When the warmth is still cold, what is more stable than a pot of warm soup? The Spring Series of Maoer Children is dedicated to the combination of play and life. Many animals are immersed in the soup pots to awaken the nature of the heart. They are made of handmade needle felt. The pots can be used as storage space, and accessories can be used as a note holder. Accessories can be arranged with words or small objects, a pot of warm soup, give yourself to others, An An Shen, let the Mao children accompany you to enjoy life, comfortable every day.
Other custom requirements, welcome to ask the designer
Customized Process: Letter to Ask Designer>Customer Reply and Quotation>Confirm Customization>Designer Opens Exclusive Store>Distribution Process After Order Payment>Production Complete Transfer Photo Confirmation>Send Customer Products
3-5 working days
2.5 吋 pottery basin
- Short basin 4.5*7cm
-High basin 6.5*6.5cm
Animals are about 4-6cm high
100% pure wool (Australia/New Zealand wool), clay
Kraft paper box × bubble paper × outer corrugated carton shipping
Kraft paper box × outer corrugated carton shipping
Responsive to environmental protection, shipping is mainly based on reduced packaging
We also offer a free gift wrapping service, please let us know in the remarks column.
Use and maintenance methods //
- After using for a period of time, partial fluffing due to the friction surface is normal and can be trimmed with small scissors.
- If stains are applied, pat gently with water as soon as possible, and use a towel to absorb the water and dry it.
- Prevent shrinkage, avoid contact with hot water or detergent, and hand wash.
- Occasionally let the wool felt rest, the wool will restore fluffiness and extend the life.
- Clean it when not in use and put it in the zipper bag to seal it.
- All hand-made, it is inevitable that there are some errors in the size, and it is also the uniqueness of the handmade work.
- Love the wool felt works, please stay away from the devil felt. (There is also a passionate hair child XD)
Origin / manufacturing methods
Origin Taiwan / handmade