Camellia Camellia Soap (Iceberg Grey) (sold out and re-made) _ pottery soap dish
/ Product Features /
◆ Hand carved the outline of camellia
◆ The supporting angle on the sink is not like the supporting role
◆ There is a drainage hole at the bottom, thoughtful design
◆ Move a gift, live a small thing...
/ Specifications /
17 cm in length, 12.2 cm (ellipse) in width, 2.5 cm in height
Drain hole at the bottom
/ Material /
Terracotta, cosmetic soil engraving, transparent glaze (1230 degrees or more oxidized)
/ Maintenance method /
1. Avoid severe temperature changes to prevent cracking of the porcelain.
2. Do not use rough tools to brush, hard objects may cause damage or scratches on the glaze.
/ Notes /
1. All hand-made works are burnt in high temperature kiln. The surface glaze has ice cracks, particles and pores, which are all natural kiln changes, which can be used with peace of mind.
2. It may cause color difference due to shooting and different computer settings. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
(Handmade only this one, the finished fine black spots and depressions are the natural phenomenon caused by the production and firing, the refinement can not be compared with the mold process, if you do not mind, please buy again.)
3. The merchandise sold does not contain decorative items such as soap.
/ Origin /
/ Manufacturing method /
Burning kiln: electric kiln
1230 degree high temperature firing
Origin / manufacturing methods