・Polish design, handmade in Poland
・Designing home products, the love brand of European interior designers
・Select skin-friendly material, full and full of soft and elastic touch
Wood'n'Wool, located in the studio of the Polish seaside cottage, is based on slow life. The designer is 100% handmade. Unlike the Chinese products, the fabrics of the pillows are made of non-toxic skin-friendly materials. Family members and babies are the first users of the product.
Because of the perseverance and hard work, everyone who gets the pillow can feel their warm craftsmanship and pass on the beautiful mood of creating their dream home.
Most of the products use simple color matching (no metal color and fluorescent agent), and the concept of winding and weaving has developed more household items, such as pillows, cushions, chair stools, baby fences, etc.
Unique brand features, a "knot cushion" trend in Europe, has accumulated tens of thousands of European families are using their products.
· Size: approx. 23 x 23 x 23 cm (because of the hand-made, the tightness of the winding may make the size slightly different)
· Oeko-Tex certified non-toxic skin-friendly material for peace of mind
· Please wash your hands with 30 degrees
· 92% cotton , 8% elastane. Filling: 100% polyester
Every original creator's work will have a brand name on it. In addition, the European knotted pillows are made of elastic cotton, there is no fluff material, and the fluff materials are all Chinese products, which can be used to identify the authenticity.
· If you have a baby in your home, it is recommended to remove the wooden label before use to avoid scratching.
· The product is packed in a simple package, and disposable packaging materials are not used as much as possible. The goods will be put into the dust bag and shipped in the carton/mailing bag. I hope that these materials will have the opportunity to be reused. ^^ Not only environmental protection but also the heart of the earth!! In the future, we will also consider the purchase of gift boxes/ Paper bags/packages, so that people with gift-giving needs can still purchase additional.