The glass beads are very small, only 2mm. After stringing with very young silver wires, the human hand is woven into a small ball with a diameter of about 1cm, and then matched with Shihua's falling crystal and crystal pearl to make the ear wire.
The beauty of Japanese glass beads, in addition to the pleasing color, is the most subtle. The reflection of different colors is different. Different types of beads make up and shine together. Especially in the light, the glass beads will shine especially, and the hair will be soft and fine. The light.
The entire ear line is 925 sterling silver, anti-allergy, the most suitable length of 9cm. The beauty of the ear wire is that it can make the face more long, plus beautiful shape, flashing, and easy to wear. It is a beautiful and easy to match earring.
Aki uses the bead-weaving technique to make "Bob" earrings, which makes the pair of earphones more unique and meticulous, and has a warmth with different hands.
I hope everyone likes this beautiful and elegant work.
Four ways to play the "wavelet wave" ear line:
Someone told Aki that the ear line is good-looking but easy to get rid of. For this problem, Aki deliberately provides resin earplugs, just like a lightweight stopper, which can adjust the length of the earloop before and after the ear bead. Therefore, here are four ways to wear the ear wire.
1. After inserting the ear wire into the ear hole, you can choose to put the "wave" to the longest pendant, and you will not see the chain behind the ear.
2. You can also adjust the "wave" by half the length, and let the chain be hung behind the ear bead.
3. The "wave" of one ear falls long, and the "wave" of one ear falls short, deliberately making an asymmetrical effect.
4. Only wear one ear line, especially for long-haired girls. When you play with your ear, you will see that the ear line will be beautiful.
Ear wire 9cm
Full length 10.5cm
(Approximating the effect of Prussian blue mix malachite green, the color is too unique. ^^)
Gold wire, Japanese glass beads, Schwarzkopf crystal, Schwarzkopf crystal pearl, Japanese metal fittings
* Do not soak in sea water and pool water.
* Please avoid contact with chemical cleaners; if it is wet with water, lightly dry with a paper towel.
* Gold and silver thread weaving works, please avoid being hurt by metal hooks, blades and other sharp objects.
* Glass bead ornaments, please avoid strong collision, squeezing and scratching.
* Copper metal ear pins are hard and durable, but they are easier to fade. After being worn, put them in a bag or box to avoid contact with air and sunlight, which can reduce the fading.
Small gift box:
Each pair of earrings is sent in a kraft box, and the hydrangea picture on the box side is hand-painted by Aki.
All goods are sent by registered mail from Hong Kong to ensure safe delivery to the passengers.
*Man-woven work can't make exactly the same thing as the machine mold. The angle and distance of the glass beads may have a very slight angle difference. This is the subtle uniqueness of the hand-made work. Please understand, thank you.
* The color and texture displayed on the computer may be slightly different from the actual one. If you have any questions, please contact me, because I hope you can enjoy the most beautiful material and handwork.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Hong Kong handmade