Natural twine knit daisy and pea flower bouquet brooch, tied to Japan pure hemp lace ribbon, elegant and refined.
Do not look is a small bouquet, a total of more than 20 components in the synthesis, bit by bit to weave, combination, tied to the ribbon, stitched pin buckle, thinly finished.
Twine, brooch buckle
About 9cm x 5.5cm
1. Orange --- orange, pink peach, milk yellow
Pink pink pea flower, is the pink x peach color mixing effect, like cute snow.
* Orange like pumpkin meat, milk yellow like apricot ice cream, very sweet feeling.
2. Purple --- purple lilac, lavender
* The middle of purple violet peas, is a rare mix of very beautiful purple-blue color mix. Lavender peas on both sides, different color mixing ratio, a thick one light, three purple flowers are all interesting.
Please choose here https://www.pinkoi.com/product/6kCntNRj
Cleaning and maintenance:
* Please clean your hands before use, to keep lasting clean.
* If only a very fine stains, it is recommended to use a cotton swab dipped in liquid detergent carefully rubbing than cleaning with your fingers more convenient.
* The best maintenance, is to avoid being hit by metal hooks, knives and other weapons.
* If necessary, before use or after washing, spray on clothing protective agent (eg fabric & upholstery protector) for protection.
1. Choose the most advanced braided twine ─ ─ Belgian hemp and French hemp weaving, soft and smooth handle, non-stabbed meat, durable, refreshing, hemp own plant fiber has a natural sheen, so bouquet with elegant and delicate feeling.
2. Natural twine stained with rain, sweat, moisture, but also dry quickly, but refreshing Shu gas, not moldy. Twine is also very light, do brooches, so wear no burden.
3. Aki will be packed in a cardboard box due to the beautiful bouquet weaved by hand. Bouquet illustration of the brand name card and lid cover in the box is drawn by Aki personally. Cover the cover of the paper, is Japan's light purple and paper.
4. This product is a single production, production period of 2 weeks.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Origin Hong Kong handmade