**Shanghai quaint hand-weaving fabrics**
These quaint hand weaving fabrics are from Shanghai and were hand-woven more than 30 years ago. People there picked 100% natural cotton and completely hand-wove it with dozens of the complex production process to accomplish every piece of these strong and durable fabrics with essential beauty. Patterns on every single roll of hand-weaving fabrics are one-of-a-kind creation and never repeated.
**Outer:** Shanghai quaint hand-weaving fabrics
**Size:** H10 x W10 cm (approx.)
We provide FREE gift packaging.
*Please allow for some variation on in color between different devices and screens. Actual colors may vary. *
* Fabrics may shrink and colors may fade slightly after the first time washing.
* Hand-wash separately recommended.
* Warm iron the fabric to prevent from wrinkling.
* Fabrics may have thread tails around the connection part due to the hand-weaving techniques.
* A few fabrics may look aged since they were woven more than 30 years ago and perfect preservation is difficult, but they are still tenacious. Appreciate your understanding.
**/SHIPPING from SHANGHAI/**
**JAPAN** - 4 to 6 working days
**KOREA** - 4 to 6 working days
**SINGAPORE** - 4 to 6 working days
**MALAYSIA** - 4 to 10 working days
**THAILAND** - 7 to 10 working days
**AUSTRALIA** - 7 to 10 working days
**UK** - 7 to 10 working days
**USA** - 7 to 12 working days
**CANADA** - 7 to 12 working days
**GERMANY** - 8 to 12 working days
**OTHERS** - 6 to 22 working days