● Size: Width of about 2mm, thickness of about 1mm, ring circumference can be customized, please note your international size after measurement,
Can also type, if you need to type, please also note to the designer!
● Absence measurement method & comparison table
More accurate way
Directly to the Silver House. The jeweler asked the clerk to help measure the size of the Wai Wai.
Put your own ring on the ruler and measure the diameter of the ring. Compare it to the table below.
Use the inelastic hairline**pull the tightest**around the length of the finger at the widest point (joint), and then compare it to the ruler, which is the inner circumference. (Because each measurement method may be different, the error will be larger.)
If your joint is wider than your finger, please use the joint size.
Try to measure your finger in the evening, so it's time for your finger.
Most people have left and right hands, and there are differences in the size of the circumference.
Because the fingers will be hot and cold, shrink cold fingers, or avoid contact with hot water, so as to avoid inaccurate measurements.
● The maximum number of characters that can be typed is 10 words (including spaces and symbols)
This ring in addition to the middle of the twisted part, the inner ring or the outer ring to select a side to type, please note to the designer after you choose one!
If there are no comments, we will type in the inner circle together.
● 1mm font, uppercase English font "ABC...Z" and number "0~9"
Symbol limit "." "&"
●**Before ordering, please confirm whether the size and alphanumeric are correct before ordering. There is no return for ordering goods!**
This product is "order-ordered" and will be produced after payment is made. It will take an average of 7 production days (excluding holidays and delivery time).
● Because the products are all hand-made, there will be hand-made marks, such as asymmetry, typing interval or typing force, etc., there is no way to be as perfect as the machine, the size and texture will be slightly different from the photo, within the circle Diameter +/- 0.3mm error, please consider carefully.
If you need to modify the ring after receiving the amendment, you will receive the correction fee and pay the return shipping fee. You will receive a correction fee of $100. (The modification scope is within the next ring of the original ring, and one will provide the first modification. Free of charge, shipping charges are required.) Please return the entire ring package and transfer the cost.
Silver chain part does not provide maintenance, jewelry parts if you want to repair, please provide pictures and designers to discuss, depending on the damage status quotes, need to pay the extra shipping back and forth.
● About our hand-made jewelry
We only use 925 sterling silver and pure copper, each handmade jewelry,
All are completed by the traditional techniques of metalwork - sawing, knocking, carving, welding, boring, inlaying, and throwing.
Keeps the texture of the hand made from welding and forging.
● maintenance knowledge
1. All accessories, no matter what kind of material are afraid of moisture, especially rain. Perspiration. Perfume. Bathing hot springs.. Chemical supplies...., etc., will seriously harm jewelry oxidation, so it should be avoided and far away.
2. Jewelry is often recommended to wear, the body's oil can make jewelry produce a natural luster beautiful luster.
3. Ornaments will oxidize over time, showing signs of yellowing and blackening on vulcanization or oxidation. Use a moist, soft-bristled toothbrush with toothpaste or dentifrice to lightly brush the surface, or wipe with a silver cloth or copper cloth to restore the original appearance. Metallic luster.
4. If the jewelry is treated with special vulcanization, do not over-wipe it so that the vulcanization design effect disappears.
5. If you are concerned about the chemical properties of silver cloth or copper cloth, you may cause skin irritation. Clean water and dry before use.
6. Natural stones, crystals and pearls can be cleaned with water and then wiped with a soft cloth.
7. When not wearing, keep it clean and put it in a sealed bag to reduce the oxidation rate.
8. Do not put all kinds of jewelry in the same jewelry box, jewelry hardness will rub against each other and cause loss.
9. Do not use any other tools to clean your jewelry, will leave scratches on the surface of the jewelry, if the use of a brush is necessary, use a clean or very soft brush to scrub your jewelry.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan handmade