As in the designer's home as a guest, like all kinds of groceries, like hand-made fabrics, like the temperature brought by the healing effect of wool felt!
The flowerless flower originated in France after it was introduced into Japan. It was collected in the freshest and most beautiful flowers. It was dried and dehydrated. It replaced the water with a preservation solution to maintain the elasticity and soft touch of the flowers. It was with dry flowers. the difference. In recent years, it has gradually become popular in Taiwan, especially in the gifts between lovers, the eternal love of the representative! Unrefined flowers can maintain the same effect for two to three years if kept in a dry environment.
Use Japanese imported non-bearing flowers and dried flowers to mix and match wreaths!
Wreath: rattan woven bottom diameter 15 cm, finished size diameter 17 to 19 cm
Flower materials: pink French Marianne, green plants, various colors not withering hydrangea, amaranth, peppercorns, not withered flowers and a starry sky...
* Do not place in direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity, or places where temperature and humidity changes drastically
* If there is moisture in the flower material, please immediately move it to a dry environment to reduce the humidity.
* Please avoid prolonged contact with other items, resulting in the color of organic dye
* When the surface is contaminated with dust, you can use a soft-bristle brush or use a blowing ball to clean it.
* There may be a slight difference between the actual color and the color on the screen
Origin / manufacturing methods