Oxford shoes appeared in the 17th century Oxford University, England.
Most of the high-class social class students go to school to wear the standard shoes,
It was loved by European and American girls from 1930 to 1950.
Become a must-have item for girls at the time.
Oxford shoes evolved from men's shoes, the best helper for neutral wear,
So far, Oxford shoes have a fashion that has not been relegated to the fashion of the times.
○ Color: ivory white / nude
○ Material: cowhide
○ Origin: Italy
○ Heel: 2 CM
○ This section is narrow, it is recommended to pick a larger size.
/Intimate reminder /
○ The color of the product may vary slightly depending on the screen of the personal computer.
○ Leather goods are like human skin. It is normal for scars or lines, and it is also unique in leather products.
○ Avoid rain, save it with the supplied dust bag, and store it in a dry, low humidity and well ventilated place.