MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summarycontemporary natural wooden wall clock assembled like a marquetry
This clock depicts a stylish haystack - uniform elements piled together in a seemingly confusing manner. The 30° cuts at the end of every pieces create the 12 different directions this clock is showing the time with, and it influences the direction of the wood grain on each piece as well and this creates the exciting shading effect to the dial: some elements look darker while others are lighter - however all bear the same color (see the 2nd and 3rd photos).
- Raw material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - therefore plywood was used for it bears the wood grains still strong and thin enough.
- Manufacturing process: the dial is composed of 60 trapezoid shaped pieces, that are glued together. The surface is oiled - color remains natural. Owing to the manual distribution process none of these clocks are identical.
- The movement: is silent (non-ticking), second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Standard hands are made of black metal.
diameter: 41cm (16"),
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,65kg (1.4lbs)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges