▲ About Ermao silver
Two Maoyin Cheng stand in 2013.
Metalworking, wax carving, hand-made way to present a sense of gentle metals.
Wool with the eyes, heart, hand making jewelry,
Metal based, to create their Ermao mind back garden.
Through hand-carved wax, metalworking way,
Jewelry transfer temperature, meaning and symbolism.
In continuation of a series of works to convey love and respect for nature,
Explore some real meaning behind the works,
So that consumers can be made to think and think,
Let these jewelry, not just simply decorative accessories only,
But to let you take a powerful, there are implications of the story.
▲ Product Material:
▲ Product Number:
Geometric pattern personalized brass bracelet (female version)
▲ commodity story and presentation:
Horseshoe opening and closing brass personalized bracelet for hands around XS ~ L number of girls wearing Oh!
Because he is a fixed version of this type can not be customized or large ultra-small size Oh! ! !
▲ copper jewelry maintenance mode:
1. Ermao design jewelry, no electroplated, all mining natural material itself,
After wearing, vary with the weather, temperature, sweat a little oxidation,
Will be transformed into a darker bronze Chak, copper jewelry, perfume Never direct injection.
2. Can toothbrush dampened with toothpaste, brushing bracelet, make sure that you've completed Bracelet dry cleaning,
No residual moisture, otherwise it will accelerate the oxidation, or with silver polishing cloth,
After brushing or wiping oil to copper, it will restore the original luster.
3. Copper recommendations often wear jewelry, body fat,
Copper jewelry can produce naturally moist beautiful sheen.
4. to the hardware store to buy a "copper oil," a little dip the cloth repeatedly wipe copper ornaments,
Chong Qing detergent and then flush clean.
1. Under pure sterling silver or brass jewelry handmade production order in a long time,
Such products do not need to wait for the stock longer to complete.
2. The computer display may be color, if there are doubts about the color, please contact the designer.
Origin / manufacturing methods