Please be sure to read the latest purchase instructions carefully when you place an order for the first time. Please, please!
Except for the clip itself, all metals are copper. The hairpin has a total length of about 8CM, and the widest point is about 4.5~5CM. The flower is made of imitation jade colored glass. The diameter of the big flower is about 3CM, and the drape is about 9-10CM. , It is a movable hook, you can choose to hang or change the position according to your outfit.
This paragraph has two colors of gold and silver background, clips are also available in spring clips and duckbill clips, the length of the spring clip itself is about 6CM, the clip length is about 4.5-5CM; the clip can be clipped part is about 4.5CM, This type of clip is a tight one.
The above values are for reference only. Handworks cannot be exactly as machine-like, and recipients can place orders. Also, please take a look at the size with a ruler. Do not imagine anything. Thank you!
This pendant can also be used as a pendant.
The photo has been as close as possible to the actual object, but each monitor may have a color difference, and when the photo is taken, the light will also run. If there are different natural stones or glass, there will be a color difference.
All products are not in stock, please be sure to ask the designer after the order, thank you!
Materials: brass fittings, iron hair clips, semi-precious stones (imperfect), glass (not perfect).
Packing: Thick clip chain bag (seal and prevent air oxidation when not in use) + fabric drapery pocket (when taking out the door and giving beautiful appearance for storage).
1. All items in the museum are not in stock, and are only produced after the order is placed. Therefore, the shipping time from the time of placing the order to the delivery is longer, and the order is shipped according to the order form. Please note that there is no seven-day appreciation period for the ordered items, and only quality problems can be retired. Replacement 喔 急 急 急 急 急 急 急 急 请 请 请 请 请 请 请 请 急 急!
2. A large amount of natural stone, natural crystal, glass, and natural freshwater pearls are used in the museum's merchandise. There may be ice cracks, missing minerals, black spots, irregularities, threads, and color differences in natural materials. There may be bubbles in glass. , black spots and chromatic aberration; the above recipients can place orders again.
3. Please use a pole to apply force when using a rake or a rake. The place where the pattern is used is not strong. Please pay attention to your own way of slicing. The scorpion won't break when touched, but it can't withstand brute force; if your The dish-making method will be pressed to the steamed bread (where the pattern is to be made). Then, please put your hair on it before putting on the decoration, or ask a professional for assistance.
4. Do not wear metal jewelry with a bath or hot spring, do not touch water or chemicals (perfume, etc.). If you accidentally touch it, wipe it gently with a dry cloth. The cold windshield is blown dry, and when not in use, please put it in a sealed bag to block moisture and prevent oxidation. If you are not sure, you will receive a layer of transparent nail polish on your face to protect it. It depends on your daily habits. .
5. Because there are too many uncontrollable factors in the process of sending and shipping, please contact us if you have any damage after receiving the goods. Please give us the opportunity to amend the compensation.
6. The postage and shipping charges are mainly based on the announcements. There is no shortage or no supplements. For Outlying Islands, please choose postal delivery. Those who choose other methods must make up the difference.
7. As long as the goods sold by the museum are free of charge, the damaged materials and postage sent back and forth must be borne by the buyer.
8. Hand-made, absolutely not wear-resistant wear, please treat it gently, look at the cable marks and glue marks, but will not affect the appearance of the effect, please understand the hand works imperfect, thank you!
Origin / manufacturing methods