ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 50%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryThis clock reminds the spectators to the full moon - as it dimly shines in the night.
- Raw material: both central disk and the arms are made of 6mm birch plywood board
- Manufacturing process: the central disk and the arms are laser cut from a 6mm birch plywood board, after polishing the central disk is airbrushed to metallic silver, while the arms are painted with 3 different shades of purple and blue. The arms are simply clamped in the grooves of the central disk. As the arms are distributed manually around the disk none of these clocks are identical.
diameter: 41cm (16")
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4")
weight: 0,65kg (1.4lbs)
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Hands are made of black metal.
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges