ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 100%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginJapanQuantityDown to the last 1
- Listing summaryStained glass lamp * Blue birds of happiness * I called the bird which I designed with a simple circular arc with flower
It is an arched shade table lamp that looks like a cage.
Cored hole of arch part is accents of design.
Easy to put compact size table lamp, you can enjoy a silhouette through natural light by decorating on the window side even as an object with a single shade.
Light blue and green colored glasses combine various patterns of clear glasses, such as polka dots and stripes, and the solder is finished in black.
Also on the back, we use glass like ripples and reinforced with copper wire.
I carved a groove so that the shade fits in chitin, and put on a shade on it, I also made a base painted on dark brown.
The specification of the code is 12 A · 125 V · The length is about 2 m, it can be switched ON / OFF by the rotary switch.
* This lamp is sold only for Taiwan that can correspond because of the plug of Japan specification.
* Because it sells at events and other sites, please understand it when it is sold out when ordering.
* Shooting accessories are not for sale.
W: 180 × D: 116 × H: 183 (mm)
Stained glass: glass · solder · copper wire
Lamp base: wooden (with rotary switch)
Accessory: E 17 · 25 W bulb
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Japan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Japan FREE S/H Taiwan US$ 29.76 US$ 0.00
This shop has no shipping options for United States. Please ask the designer as s/he may still ship to you.
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges