Four tattoo in a set.
Four flowers on one.
5 x 2 cm
1. Use of pulp from the sticker edge, and carefully peel off the clear backing.
2. Keep the place you like to apply tattoo clean and dry without oil or cosmetics. Place the image face side down on your skin. Confirm that you want to apply the tattoo to the spot you just cleaned, then place the face side against your skin. Don’t wiggle it around. Just hold it firmly in place while you move on to the next step
3. Press a damp cloth or sponge over the tattoo paper. Hold for at about 15~20 seconds until the image transferred to your skin.
4. Gently peel off the paper, it’s done!
**♒How to remove**
1. Place scotch tape over the temporary tattoo, then pull it away. You may need to repeat couple times to remove the entire tattoo.
2. Apply baby oil to both break down the tattoo and enjoy the added advantage of its moisturizing effects on your skin. If your temporary tattoo is particularly stubborn, apply baby oil first and then apply rubbing alcohol to hasten its removal.
1. To make tattoo longer, please do not bath the tattoo place within 4 hours. You can take a shower with water but not to apply soap or body wash on the place as possible as you can.
3. TCC inspection of plasticizer and heavy metal qualified (CNS15138 & CNS4797-2). You may consult your doctor before you use it if you are sensitive skin type. If you have any symptoms, please stop using it and consult your doctor.
4. Please avoid children using it by themselves.
**♒About Drown In Flowers**
Hey, the flower is drifting.
Hey, the flower is falling.
Hey, the flower is drowning.
It's a flower, isn't it?
**♒About Laine S. Stationery**
Elaine is the English name of Laine S. Stationery’s founder. It's origin lies in French, meaning "brightness". Take out the first letter, and "Laine" means "wool" in French. "S" is from the last name "Shih”,and "Bunbougu" is the Japanese meaning of "stationary".
So “bright wool” means… …
Please remember that in this blue life, we’re still individuals who beams with soft light.
Founder Laine started this corner based on her ideals and with the help of 4 other girls of similar age.
"Stationary is something exciting to regard with, and soothing when purchased."
Mainly dealing with original stationary, paper products and daily objects.