MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryorganic modern wooden wall clock with 2 shades of green
This clock is composed of 24 triangular pieces (3 different angles, 8 pcs each) that are painted to 2 shades of green (lighter and darker) in alternating order - this gives the dial a virtual 3D effect, as if the zigzag shape were made of a folded paper - same as a real origami.
- Raw material: dial is made of 6mm birch plywood board
- Manufacturing process: the elements of the dial are laser cut from a 6mm birch plywood board, and painted with lighter and darker green. The painted pieces are glued together in alternating order. As these pieces are distributed manually around the disk there are no identical clocks manufactured.
- The movement: is silent (non-ticking), second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Hands are made of white plastic.
diameter: 29cm (11 1/2")
depth 3,2cm (1 1/4")
weight: 0,65kg (1.4lb)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges