❤** A new Japanese trend among women and beauty-care community: microfiber face-washing cloth**❤
#1 **Sales in Japan for a Consecutive 15 Years**!
-Pikka Pikka is exclusively authorized by Toray Industries, Inc. in Japan.
-From Japanese media: it is the most suitable cloth for facial cleansing care.
-The secret of Pikka Pikka skin care lies beneth the world's finest microfiber (diameter 2 microns, hair’s cross-section 1/1600) so it can easily absorb the dirt and grease from the surface
-Easy to wash with and prevent acne
-Recommended by a lot of famous major media in Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong
-Fabrics Made in Japan
-Outside packing size: 15 x 15 CM
-Cleaning cloth size: 19 x 19 CM
-Fabrics: 100% Polyester
<**Recommendation from major Media Report**>
- Japanese media (Japan TBS TV, Japan TV live channel ..., etc.)
- Internationally renowned media (VOGUE, La Vie, ELLE, Asia Joint TV, Apple Daily ...).
- The designated fabric by international jewelry watch brands TAG Heuer, Tiffany & Co., CITIZEN, BMW, Leica ... etc.)
- Recommendation from Asian female star ladies and popular models in Taiwan and HK.
- Japan Photographic Association recommended.
- Generate a lot of foam which can remove acne, exfoliating, decomposition of oil molecules, can effectively protect the sweat pores and prevent acne.
- Strong absorption: can be close contact with the dirt and continue to capture the dirt, the dirt will be absorbed into the gap in the fiber cloth.
- Mild cleaning: after cosmetic surgery or sensitive skin are also applicable. Especially good for the planting eyelashes girls.
- Cloth is soft and also can be used for baby. No oil and chemical composition.
<**Instructions / Directions**>
-Suitable for cleaning facial or body skin.
-Recommended to change every three months.
-No hair loss and no damage to the material. As the capacity of this fiber is less than oil (diameter of only 2 microns which is around hair section of the 1/1600), so oil is all absorbed into the fiber.
-No chemical treatment so the cloth can be reused with the water.
-When wiping clean, please be careful to avoid the sewing edge of the cloth.
-Wipe the stubborn dirt; you can wipe the water after wiping.
-When cleaning PikkaPikka with a cleanser, clean the detergent thoroughly and do not leave any residue.
-When ironing, please follow the Japanese JIS regulations, to low temperature (80 C-120 C) for ironing. Also applies to lens, jewelry, CD, computer, mobile phone screen, crystal, glass products, musical instruments and so on.