The Mason Jar, produced by Ball®, has a glorious history of selling for over 100 years. In the age when there was no refrigerator, the blacksmith Mason designed this storage tank with excellent sealing. The three-piece structure is made of glass jar with metal ring and sealing rubber ring gasket, which effectively extends the storage period of the food. The state of the food is directly seen by the transparent bottle. The Ball Jar is available in 6cm and 9cm sizes, as well as a variety of accessories. The tank can be turned into a matching cup, a shaker cup, or a kettle. The retro classic cans are also in the kitchen and on the dining table. Another kind of scenery.
/ Material /
Ø 10.5 x 17 cm
Capacity description is convenient to buy:
Large 64oz / 1900ml
Suitable for storing large quantities of coffee beans, flour, etc.
/ Use and maintenance methods /
1. Because of the different methods of making the mug, it is recommended to use cold drink iced or normal temperature drinks. In order to avoid the damage caused by the sudden temperature difference, do not pour the ice water and then directly add hot water or pour hot hot water directly!
2. The ring cup group is not included in the mug series, and a supplementary ring cover can be purchased separately.
Ball safety and precautions:
/Ball use safety and precautions /
1. Do not use glass stoves for direct fire or gas furnace heating.
2. The heat resistance temperature is -18 degrees Celsius to 220 degrees Celsius, and the maximum instantaneous heat resistance temperature difference is 80 degrees.
3. After the glass jar is taken out of the refrigerator, it should be allowed to stand at room temperature before adding hot food or liquid.
4. The bottle and contents must be completely cooled before being placed in the refrigerator for freezer.
5. If the can body is taken out of boiling water, please put a thick towel on it first to prevent the temperature difference from being too large.
6. The original bottle cap is made of tinplate. It is easy to carry, but it is not rustproof. Please wipe it as dry as possible after cleaning. Do not soak it in water, and avoid using hard material to clean. If the surface coating is worn, it will be more easily oxidized. rust. Sealant strips will also wear out over time. If vacuum storage is required, it is recommended to replace the gasket with a new one. The cap is a consumable part and can be purchased separately.
7. Please pay attention to the placement and storage position to avoid knocking or collision. If you find that cracks have been generated, please do not continue to use it.
/ Design /
Origin / manufacturing methods