- The main pieces are carved gods and cross ornaments
- Chain length 45.5 (measured from cross to top) Extended chain 5/cm
This product is washed old brass, embellishment and chain is a selection of mottled and used the old chain and embellishment collocation
Broken pieces |
Hand-made jewelry is not like a large number of open-molded products
If you visit my design hall, you must be a good hand
I hope you will like the temperature produced by my hands
Hand-built, each product will have a slight and different casting traces.
If you are a perfect idea, Do not checkout.
Hand-knocking merchandise will not be very straightforward, every hand-made jewelry is unique
▲ ▲ silverware maintenance small 叮咛▲▲
/ Oxidation to metal properties, clean and put in sealed bags when not worn
/ Avoid wearing jewelry to do heavy work, easy to scratch the surface of jewelry
/ Do not touch perfume, vinegar, juice, bleach, reduce the occurrence of erosion
/ Sterling silver jewelry wipes with silver polishing cloth, plating jewelry use soft cloth
- - - - - After-sales service - - - - -
*Bracelets are all custom-made products, such as SIZE amount is wrong/can be sent back by shipping fee, ie discretionary fee is 50-100 yuan.
* Handmade goods are all made-to-order products, and are not accepted for reasons such as dislike or unsuitability.
*No refund/exchange service (except counterfeit goods)
| Tips |
- Please avoid wearing silver/brass jewelry when taking a shower/bath, swimming, or using a spa or hot spring. Otherwise the silver will turn yellow over time and restoration will not be possible.
- If silver/brass becomes tarnished as a result of discoloration or oxidation, please use a silver cloth and wipe the jewelry in one direction. This should restore luster to the silver.
- If silver/brass jewelry becomes slightly yellow in color, you can clean it with a solution made of baking soda and water. Soak the silver in the solution. Then, gently clean the tarnish off with a soft toothbrush or sponge. Finally rinse the Silver with clean water and wipe dry.
- To avoid oxidation, when not wearing, wrap your silver/brass jewelry in tissue papers and put it in a plastic zipper bag.
This product is handmade, and so each one cannot be 100% identical.
This product is handmade, and so slight variations in size are to be expected.
We do not accept returns/exchanges for customized products.
Origin / manufacturing methods
REGOLITH FROM TAIWAN