Completely experience the meditation philosophy and hospitality of the Japanese tea ceremony with the Tea Forte tea ceremony three-piece tea set. Follow the traditional Japanese recipes, hand-made tea bowls, samovars and samovars as the most delicious tools for making matcha. Every production process is Extremely particular. It can also be used together with the**"Tea Forte 15 Into the Punch Bag - Matcha Collection"**. https://www.pinkoi.com/product/SzdcGDQv
● All handmade
● Follow the traditional Japanese method
● Meet the professional tea ceremony standard specifications
● Thick Japanese exquisite packaging, gift or collection is suitable
Material: tea bowl - ceramic; tea pot / tea pot - bamboo
Size: 23x 19.5x 8.5cm
made in China
***Tea Bowl**: It is made by hand and then slowly burned at low temperature.
***Tea 杓**: Cut into pieces in bamboo shape, pay attention to the overall feel, light and good grip.
***Tea 筅**: Use the fine bamboo to cut the section, and then cut it into a fine brush with one knife and one knife. The process must be handled by hand, which takes time and labor.
/ How to use /
1. Take 1.5-2 spoons (about 2g) of the tea powder with tea to the tea bowl.
2. Pour 100c.c of hot water or hot milk at about 80 °C over the matcha powder.
3. Use a tea pot to carefully and quickly foam the foam. The more the foam, the finer the better.
4. When the foam is the most detailed, the matcha powder is most delicious before it is precipitated and needs to be taken as soon as possible.
* Product image due to slight color difference on the screen, please refer to the actual product color.