●Size: chain length 16 吋 / 18 吋, pendant diameter about 2.2 cm
●Extended chain plus purchase area:
● This item is "order-to-order". It starts to be produced after payment, and it takes an average of 7 production days (excluding holidays and delivery time).
●Because the goods are all handmade, there will be traces of handwork, or asymmetry, etc. There is no way to be as perfect as a machine. The size and the knocking will be slightly different from the photo. There may be an error of +/-3mm. Please be cautious. Consideration.
The silver chain part is not provided for maintenance. If the jewelry part is to be repaired, please provide pictures and discussion with the designer. Depending on the damage status, you need to pay the freight separately.
●About our hand made accessories
We only use 925 sterling silver and pure copper, each hand-finished jewelry,
They are all completed by the traditional techniques of metalworking - sawing, knocking, carving, welding, boring, setting, throwing, etc.
The texture of the hand that is welded and forged is retained.
1. All accessories, no matter what kind of material are afraid of moisture, especially rain, sweat, perfume, bathing hot springs, chemical products, etc., will seriously damage the jewelry to produce oxidation, so should try to avoid and stay away.
2. Jewelry is recommended to wear often, the body's oil can make the jewelry produce a natural and lustrous beautiful luster.
3. Jewelry will produce oxidation, vulcanization or oxidative yellowing and blackening signs with time. You can use a moist soft toothbrush to apply toothpaste or toothpaste to lightly brush the surface, or use a silver cloth or a copper cloth to wipe the original. Metallic luster.
4. If the jewelry is specially vulcanized, do not over-wipe it to avoid the vulcanization design effect disappearing.
5. If you are worried that the chemical emulsion of silver cloth and copper cloth will cause skin allergies, you can rinse it with water and dry it before wearing it.
6. Natural stone, crystal and pearl can be cleaned with water and then wiped with a soft cloth.
7. When not wearing, clean and put it in a sealed bag to save the oxidation speed.
8. Do not put all kinds of accessories in the same jewelry box. The hardness of the jewelry will rub against each other and cause wear and tear.
9. Never use any other tools to clean your accessories. It will leave scratches on the surface of the jewelry. If a brush is necessary, use a clean or very soft brush to brush your jewelry.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan handmade