ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 66%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginTaiwanUnique featuresExclusive to PinkoiQuantityDown to the last 1
- Listing summaryIntertwining rings represents the interweaving of hope and happiness.
✎ Product Story
Intertwining rings represent hope and happiness. Ancient people often use knots to record things, so they can also represent what everyone wants to commemorate.
✎ Material / 925 Silver
✎ size/thin ring, open adjustable
● Every purchase of organic silverware comes with an exquisite packaging box, warranty card, silver polishing cloth and clip chain bag
● Up to two maintenance services within one year after purchase
It is recommended to wear it regularly. The body's natural oils will give it a warm luster.
● During the period of exposure to pure silver jewelry, it is easy to be oxidized in the air. When it is not worn, it needs to be stored in a sealed chain bag.
● Wipe the silver cloth with light oxidation to restore the original gloss.
● Store separately from other accessories to avoid abrasion and scratches.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan handmade
Options Shipping fee To Pinkoi Forwarding Center US$ 1.70 Each additional item US$ 0.34 Free shipping in Taiwan for orders over US$ 102.00
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Taiwan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Taiwan US$ 2.21 US$ 0.00
This shop has no shipping options for United States. Please ask the designer as s/he may still ship to you.
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges