ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 50%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginJapanUnique featuresCustomizable
- Listing summaryI braided it with the strongest bamboo in the world
○ Materials Chishima bamboo (root bent bamboo), cotton wool
○ Processing 〇 Bamboo (Kurishima Sasa) was harvested in the autumn when growth stops, washed cleanly and made a carefully hand-made one by one. There are scratches because it is natural, but I chose a pretty material as much as possible and knit a basket. The smoked Chishima bamboo was kept smoking in a special kiln for one year, and it is a material resistant to discoloration. I wiped it to the finish and applied lacquer.
○ Size width (28 cm) Depth (13 cm) Height (21 cm) Height to hand (38 cm) The size is approximate. Weight (440 grams)
○ Features It is a tough basket. I attached a drawstring bag made by shearing inside.
○ Handling The basket knitted with smoked Chishima bamboo gradually becomes thinner when it is exposed to direct sunlight for a long time. There are times when you can repair if a part damaged by frequency of use comes out. Please contact us.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Japan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Japan FREE S/H Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges