Electric ceramic stove works concept:
Since the 1980s in Taiwan, potters and hearths have been used by Taozuofang to meet the needs of users, observe social turbulence, create continuous refinements, and moved from teahouses to home life to become beautiful scenery in each era. From the past open fire to today's no-fire, Taozuo pottery tea stove embraces the original intention, with a simple fashion outline of the old rock, covering the sophisticated body and the use of advanced black crystal glass panels, after more than three years of research and development to improve and test, only Solemnly listed, recommended to the old rain knowledge of tea-loving fine tea life. May the boiling fire between your daily snacks and the tea mats still be warm and warm, and the heart and rhythm of simple, safe and convenient operation in the new era.
The special materials and process intentions of the old rock mud ceramic tea stove are:
1. Using the old rock mud material combining natural ore and clay, after more than ten years of research, the kiln has been continuously tested and created. It has been made by high-temperature oxidation, reduction, and multiple firing. The green body presents a simple, ever-changing texture, which creates a kiln that is plagued by the original, natural, and fire patterns accidentally distributed.
2. Tao Zuofang has a fairly sophisticated expertise and creative experience in the production of tea utensils. Therefore, the works are practical, and they can also be used to represent multiple trends and creations in a variety of styles and styles, and become beautiful scenery on the tea mats and home outdoor products.
3. Electric ceramic stoves The old rock mud exterior is another challenge in the process. Due to the natural raw materials, even the uncontrollable temperature and dryness conditions have become one of the causes. It is necessary to adjust the proportion of old rock clay materials , And then strictly control each creative link, so that the body through the high temperature firing, effectively overcome the deformation problem, exquisite show a complete atmosphere, details of the shape and outline.
4. Due to the close integration of the outer shell and the different materials of the movement, it also relies on the experience of the creators and craftsmen who have been trimming for more than 30 years, and invests a lot of time and energy to enhance the closeness of the movement and the old mud mud shell. Users fully feel the texture of the work.
5. From the beginning of the appearance of the old pottery clay in the electric ceramic tea stove, each time the results were not ideal, we have been more actively involved in creative intentions and enthusiasm, fine-tuning and improvement, and we are in a position to be closer to the ideal one. We only wish you have The old rock mud pottery tea stove is not only a potable electrical appliance that is conveniently used on modern tea tables, but also a creative work that has undergone many trials and accumulated over time. “Every artwork is created with artistic sentiments, professional qualities and practical considerations.” This is our original intention, our brand philosophy, and the persistence of our works.
Electric tea stove features:
1. Simple and practical: Pottery classic pot with an exclusive design of electric ceramic tea stove, "no open flame" tea mat water more convenient / safe, highlighting the simple aesthetics of the tea seat.
2. Patented heat dissipation: the exterior of the stove is tightly coated with old mudstone, and the 18-hole heat treatment design is patented; the material is natural and rough, and the surface is fired by high temperature kiln firing above 1250 degrees. different.
3.Safety warming: Pass 3C certification of China Quality Certification Center, BSMI certification of Standards Inspection Bureau of Ministry of Economic Affairs of Taiwan, SGS inspection, safety is guaranteed!
(1) The electric ceramic tea stove adopts the principle of infrared heating to avoid the danger of electromagnetic radiation, fire source and carbon monoxide.
(2) It can evenly heat for a long time, and the temperature rises quickly and the temperature is higher, which improves the cooking efficiency.
(3) Heat control of three sections of stoves. The temperature is stable and can be adjusted according to the temperature of the furnace. The maximum temperature is about 600 degrees.
4. One-button intuition: The use of black crystallized glass panels, suitable for pottery, old rock mud, iron and other high temperature resistant flat bottom pots.
Press the switch, rotate the round knob that is the firepower up and down. With the indicator's color and flashing status, the firepower can be easily and intuitively recognized. Advanced black crystallized glass panels are smooth and delicate in texture, with high temperature resistance, easy to change color, and easy to clean after use.
5. High-efficiency and energy-saving: It can evenly heat for a long time, and the temperature rises quickly and the temperature is higher, which improves the cooking efficiency. When the temperature is turned off, the remaining temperature can still be used to maintain the boiling water temperature, so as to achieve the effect of energy saving and carbon reduction.
1. There is a “click” sound when the burner is turned on, the switch and the size of the firepower switch are all set.
2. Power on and standby: When power is on, it will flash a blue light with a beep sound. It is standby when plugged in and turned off.
3. Power on: press the knob power switch. Click once to turn on the power and start heating. The default red light is the maximum power.
4. In the on state, three-stage firepower can be adjusted. Red light: fire. Purple light: Medium heat. Blue light: Small fire.
(1) If you want to reduce the firepower, turn the knob counterclockwise.
(2) To increase the firepower, turn the knob clockwise.
5. Cooling, Shutdown: After using the warming up, press the button again to start thermal shutdown.
At this time, the fan will continue to rotate and cool for about 10 minutes. The red and blue lights will be extinguished after staggered flashing for about 20 minutes.
Make sure that the lamp is extinguished and that the furnace body and panel are not hot. Then clean or move it.
6. Unplugging: When not in use for a long time, wait until the power is turned off and hold the plug to remove it.
1. The precision of stove parts is not suitable for modification or repair, so as to avoid damage and use.
2. The entire stove should be kept dry and clean before starting to use it.
3. Advanced black crystallized glass panel:
(1) Please keep the panel clean, if there is water stains on the bottom of the container, it should be wiped clean.
(2) Avoid collisions with hard objects or containers that are hard and sharp and weigh more than 10 kilograms to avoid damage to the panels.
(3) If the panel is found to be broken, turn off the power immediately to prevent electric shock.
4. When the panel is heated:
(1) Remind customers that the temperature of the furnace surface after use is high, please pay attention to it.
(2) In order to make the water boiled well, a pot with a bottom diameter equal to or smaller than the panel heating range should be used as far as possible and placed in the center of the panel. If the pot is relatively small, it is necessary to pay attention to the case of easy high temperature hot.
(3) Keep away from fire, water and flammable materials when using.
(4) Do not place the plastic container, aluminum foil, or towel directly on the panel.
(5) When heating, plastic products, wires and other non-cooked utensils should be avoided within 10cm of the panel to avoid damage due to high temperatures.
(6) When heating, children should be prevented from approaching and touching the stove or looking at the panel for a long time to ensure safety.
(7) Do not dry any type of pot. And to avoid excessive temperature difference between the glassware and the panel, such as cold pot placed in the high temperature panel, or hot pot on the unheated panel, so as not to cause damage to the pot.
(8) It is suitable for warming up of tea and tea, and it cannot be used for cooking, heating, etc. for a long time.
(9) Avoid placing in the surrounding environment that will produce cotton, or Taiwan area water heating, so as to avoid clogging of foreign bodies or liquid into the body, resulting in danger.
5. If the condition of the stove is abnormal or the power cord or plug is damaged, it should be sent to a professional manufacturer or person for repair. Do not continue to use it.
6. Avoid using extension cords and external plugs to avoid danger.
7. Avoid immersing the stove or rinsing with water so as to avoid malfunctions and accidents.
Cleaning and maintenance advice:
1. If the panel is stained or discolored, the stain should be cleaned with a neutral cleaner or a ceramic panel cleaner, and the liquid should not flow into the body. After cleaning, wipe with a dry cloth.
2. If the holes of the electric ceramic stove are attached with dust or fine particles, use a cotton swab to dilute the neutral detergent to gently wipe.
3. When not in use, it is necessary to maintain the body dry, and store it in a box to prevent foreign matter from entering and causing malfunction.
4. After long-term use of the electric ceramic tea stove panel, yellowing may occur. This is a normal phenomenon and does not affect the use of the function.
5. The old rock mud material has good water absorption, and the color will be brighter and brighter after use. This is a normal phenomenon. Let it dry naturally or gently wipe with a dry cloth.
(pot) L19.4*16.9*13.7cm / 590g / 1400cc
(Hole) 213*223*101(h) / 1640g