ShopResponse time: 1-3 daysResponse rate: 100%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginJapan
- Listing summaryIkazu heat-resistant hand pot, hand-made in Japan, for stew class cooking, pot design in line with Taiwanese habits, the
Tojiki Tonya /
The East China Sea region has been an important area for pottery production since ancient times. TOJIKI TONYA project Consider the Japanese food culture and gradual progress, nurtured in the rich background of the Mino region under the auspices of fine technology, Tao Tau people and customers between the tacit understanding, coupled with the modern Elements, more optimized ceramic firing technology, modern life-style to provide a new proposal, the establishment of a local production and marketing supply chain as a whole the integrity of the brand.
👉 Iraq Hearth heat-resistant hand pot, hand-made in Japan, suitable for stew class cooking, pot design in line with Taiwanese habits, the size of daily use, like a soup bowl, small couple of two dishes, The cuisine is very suitable!
👉 Features / Heat Iga soil
Clay, which is collected from the ancient Biwako layer, a layer of Iga origin, is extremely heat-resistant and has been made into a Japanese-style utensil for heat-resistant ceramics from the past. Heat-resistant, good insulation and the unique flavor of the soil with its characteristics. In addition, heat-resistant clay has the effect of far infrared rays, which can bring out the deliciousness of foods and increase the effect of adding extra points. Because there is no ingredient that adds fire resistance to the raw material, it has the characteristic of penetrating grain (appearance cracking) as compared with the commonly used earth pot containing the leaf stone component. When using Ikoma pot, please enjoy and reflect everyday fun.
Even if used with caution, there will be penetration marks (appearance cracks) during use, but it will not affect the use. Please feel free to use.
Can be used in the oven, microwave oven.
· Please do not use the dishwasher. Cleaning method is hand-washing, please use a dry cloth to completely dry the water before saving.
· Will produce dirt or moldy, please do not soak wash.
· Please do not wash with metal or hard materials. Will result in missing or damaged.
· In the case of high temperature, please do not touch directly, placed directly on the table and so on.
· Do not cook more oil-based dishes such as tempura, frying, etc., as this is very dangerous.
· Please do not dry for a long time.
· Please do not cool the hot pottery suddenly. I am afraid will burst.
Because of its water-absorbing properties, it is moldy, dirty, and stinky if stored without being completely dried.
👉 product specifications
Material / heat Iga soil
Size / W210*D150*H85
Origin / manufacturing methods
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Taiwan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item mainland China US$ 6.84 US$ 2.74 Hong Kong US$ 5.13 US$ 1.71
This shop has no shipping options for United States. Please ask the designer as s/he may still ship to you.
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges